- Daily focus on vehicle condition checks, to inspect and grade ready rent vehicles. Record failed units and have conversations with Vehicle Service Attendant on failed results and improvement plans. (Primary)
- To supervise vehicle cleanliness scoring on NPS levels and vehicle condition reports. Implement initiative to improve vehicle conditions and cleaning process. (Primary)
- Organize vehicle demand and prioritize loyalty customer request. (Primary)
- Filling and completing vehicle inventory in system.
- Record keeping of cleanliness levels and summary for management review.
- Daily huddle preparation for team
- Communication with lead Vehicle Service Attendants regarding initiatives.
- Assist in the supervision of the distribution centre in the absence of a Distribution Supervisor/Location Manager regarding operational matters
- Conduct Inventory of supplies and make orders to replenish the stock
- Communicate via radio on driver demands and movement of trips to and from DT/Landmark Hotel.
- Training of new Vehicle Service Attendant staff
- Take part in evaluating Vehicle Service Attendant employee performance
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Management
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Minimum Associates Degree (2 years) or Equivalent Industry Experience
- Previous held Leadership roles i.e., Campus, Community or Sports
- Previous sales and/or retail customer service experience