IT Program Manager
Location: Fort Gordon, GA Country United States
Job Type: Contract Full-Time
Job Description Requirements:
- Responsible for coordination and completion of projects in support of the Cyber CoE IT Transformation.Will work in the Operations Divisions and the IT Build Out Cell.Manages deliverables, status and quality elements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide SME capabilities to all aspects of projects to include set monitors and summarizes progress of projects, builds and maintains working relationships with team members and other divisions and departments involved in the projects.
- Assist in the development of high complex solutions that support Cyber CoE’s IT Campus Buildout.
- Build a structured approach to successfully complete the project in the allotted time.
- Develop and manage written project plans, including program schedules. Effectively communicate those plans with all G6 staff, contract team members, users, and other parties involved in the project. Establish internal support for the methods used to complete the project.
- Proactively manage contract projects and scheduling issues.
- Communicate project needs, goals, and milestones with appropriate G6 Division Chiefs, Senior Management and Team members.
- Produce reports and documents in support of the Cyber CoE’s Campus Buildout.
- PMP Required
- Master’s degree in an IT related field of study at least 5-10 years of professional experience, with 3 – 5 years of IT Program Management experience OR,
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field of study, with 10-15 years of equivalent work experience
- Active Top Secret Required /SCI Eligible