Rental Car Return Agent
This opportunity is suited for someone who thrives in a very busy environment. Your main responsibilities involving meeting and greeting customers when returning their rental vehicles. You will inspect vehicles for damage and provide the customer with an invoice at the end of the rental and a full explanation of their charges. You will also assist with luggage and give general information and directions.
- To greet all customers with a welcoming and professional attitude at all times.
- Ensure all customers have left the keys in the vehicle and removed all of their belongings, offering assistance where required.
- Inspect all returning vehicles for damage; complete a vehicle pre/post rental inspection form.
- Ensure all sale and turn back vehicles are identified and blocked.
- Ensure all damaged vehicles have been identified, complete an ARF and ensure the damage procedure has been completed and digital photos have been taken of the damaged area/s of the vehicle.
- Issue every customer with an invoice and a full explanation of their charges, directing any customer queries to the Team Leader so that the issue can be resolved before the customer leaves the branch.
- Ensure that the check-in area is kept tidy at all times.
- Meet the Grooming Standards. Name badge to be worn at all times.
- To carry out any other duties requested by the Managers/Team Leaders such as Fuel Reconciliation, VPI scan, NVS Audits, Action e-mails from Customer Relations and other branches involving VPI/ARF/general information.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Proven experience of working well within a team.
100% customer focus, with proven experience within a customer facing environment