SharePoint Help Desk Specialist
Location: Fort Gordon, GA Country United States
Job Type: Contract Full-Time
- Support implementation of the unit’s CCoE’s policies and procedures. Monitor monitor and enforce governance standards within the SharePoint and online environments.
- Search for and capture observations, insights, and lessons from other units and individuals via nonsecure Internet protocol router networks (NIPRNET), secure Internet protocol router networks (SIPRNET) and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communication System (JWICS) sites and forums.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer between both Cyber CoE personnel, the Signal Regiment and JIIM partners. Train staff members on how to obtain explicit knowledge stored in knowledge networks, databases, and information systems IAW KM best business practices. Review the unit’s databases and Web sites supporting the WfF and Knowledge Centers to determine the security and relevance of content.
- Remain abreast of current and future trends in SharePoint like capabilities and content management.
- Develop a detailed plan of action and schedule for software development support implementation, subject to approval by the Contracting Officer Representative (COR). The plan must identify potential issues that could impede successful implementation..
- Provide software developmental support to include, but not limited to, SharePoint portal functionality analysis, workflow development and implementation, user testing, assessment mechanism implementation, workshop/meeting participation, Lunch & Learns and training of Cyber CoE users on software solutions.
- Provide a systematic approach to develop and implement Web 2.0 and other current technologies within the Cyber CoE, training and educating all key personnel, analyzing issues/problems, developing diagnosis and solution sets, and creating an environment for informed decision and improvement action.
- Provide software development support primarily focused on the SharePoint portal located on the Nonsecure Internet Protocol Network (NIPRNET), Secure Internet Protocol Network (SIPRNET) and The Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS).
- existing automated orders generation capability, common templates, functional look and feel, and ease of navigation. Solution must integrate with the Cyber CoE SharePoint portal, be flexible to utilize active directory users or SharePoint services users and be scalable to allow non-domain users permissions to use the tool.
- Five years of experience in Help Desk Support and Cloud and Virtualization Technology
- IA-IAT Level II
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Active Top Secret required/SCI eligible